Saturday, February 05, 2005

To St. Petersburg

I'm going to be in St. Petersburg, Russia all next week, so these blogs may become erratic (but only for the week, then back to the avg 5-6 per week schedule). Though the number of comments being left on this blog haven't really come up, the number of hits i'm getting daily has!

However encouraging that may be, frankly I don't really care how many people read this. It's good just to get myself organized, and think through the marketing that's going on out there!

So, until my return, check out these cool sites:

Deceptive Marketing at blogcritics.org
Tech Info from around the World courtesy of JB (look in Recent posts)
And for those who haven't seen it yet: The ClueTrain Manifesto

Here's a quote from The CTM:
A powerful global conversation has begun. Through the Internet, people are discovering and inventing new ways to share relevant knowledge with blinding speed. As a direct result, markets are getting smarter—and getting smarter faster than most companies.

1 Comments:

At 11:05 PM, Blogger Tn Tennessee House Cleaning said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
Hey playa! You need to check out my home based business marketing blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home