Friday, September 09, 2005

Omea 2.0 Released!

As a marketer, I'm proud to announce the release of Omea Pro 2.0. This tool has helped me immensely while tracking the changes in the Desktop Search and Information Organizer industries, keeping up with my competition, and organizing all my files, feeds, emails, instant message conversations, newsgroups for our products, and the 100's of websites that i track (who unfortunately don't yet use RSS technology).

By bringing all of my resources into Omea Pro's Information Environment, I'm able to organize myself by my projects, topic of research, and all the contact people involved in each, with one tool. That's major. For example, I have a specific category for each of my competitors, so anytime that we mention something about them internally... in an email, ICQ conversation, or strategy document, Omea automatically picks up that info, and puts it into my category. It does the same thing whenever the competitive firm puts out an RSS feed, and it keeps their websites in my category as well. So later, when i'm looking for info on them, it's all in one place.

Omea Pro's desktop search functionality helps me quickly find any resource, from any Information Source, in a few seconds... instead of looking through all my info for a specific fact. So I don't need the Windows Explorer to check out my folder hierarchies... Outlook to organize my emails... ICQ or Miranda to scroll through my message histories.. and a separate aggregator to track my industry update research via RSS feeds...

Frankly, this product saves me time, to focus on DOING more important stuff than just searching for information. And I look better to the CEO when I can show him a long list of the things that I've accomplished, instead of just saying "I researched this".

I should mention here that I work for Jetbrains, the makers of Omea Pro 2.0, and that fact makes me an early adopter for technology like this. It also means that I've got a competitive advantage when it comes to productivity, and THAT is translatable to any other marketer out there who knows what it's like to have a LOT to do, and something to prove to the development team.

Check out Jetbrains' Marketer Case Scenario or the demo!

22 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Blogger Dream Builder said...

Great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a email marketing services site. It pretty much covers email marketing services related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 4:48 AM, Blogger Net Biz Done Right said...

Thanks for the info! Here is a bad joke and some very solid resources tHERE

 
At 12:54 AM, Blogger Net Biz Done Right said...

Thanks for the info! Here is a bad joke and some very solid autosurf resources tHERE

 
At 12:13 AM, Anonymous organization tips said...

DB I have written extensively on organization skills and appreciate your post Omea 2.0 Released! as it supports my research. Thanks. Nathan

 
At 7:30 PM, Anonymous organize your files said...

This is a diamond ace content blog DB and after reading Omea 2.0 Released! I thought I'd send you a shout out. My main project is for organize software

 
At 11:49 PM, Anonymous organize tips said...

I'm searching high and low for content blogs and Omea 2.0 Released! has been useful so thanks DB. Mine is on file organization. Nathan

 
At 11:01 AM, Anonymous organize files said...

I'm carefully developing a course and system for organize your home and other such topics for 'organize your home so enjoyed this on Omea 2.0 Released!. Thanks DB. Nathan

 
At 3:00 AM, Anonymous organize your home said...

This is a diamond ace content blog DB and after reading Omea 2.0 Released! I thought I'd send you a shout out. My main project is for organize your files

 
At 9:49 AM, Anonymous home organize said...

It's great to read Omea 2.0 Released! #NAME##. I'm the author of an online ecourse for tips for organizing and your blog has been valuable. Thanks. Nathan

 
At 7:08 AM, Anonymous organize office said...

Just wanted to say that I've sent some notes I gathered from your blog including Omea 2.0 Released! for research on personal organization software which I'm helping with, with so thanks a lot DB. Anny.

 
At 6:04 AM, Anonymous organized living said...

I'm researching for organize files and this on Omea 2.0 Released! is useful so thanks DB. Anny

 
At 6:51 PM, Anonymous organize computer files said...

Just wanted to say that I've sent some notes I gathered from your blog including Omea 2.0 Released! for research on organize your files which I'm helping with, with so thanks a lot DB. Anny.

 
At 5:25 PM, Anonymous organize computer files said...

Just wanted to say that I've sent some notes I gathered from your blog including Omea 2.0 Released! for research on organize information which I'm helping with, with so thanks a lot DB. Anny.

 
At 12:42 AM, Anonymous organize your home said...

Very useful DB, I can use what you've got here on Omea 2.0 Released! as well as your other stuff for the research we're doing for organize computer files. Cheers, Anny.

 
At 10:22 AM, Anonymous personal organization said...

Great post DB I'm working with the writer of this course for organize information and Omea 2.0 Released! has helped so thanks. Anny

 
At 5:29 PM, Anonymous how to organize said...

Great post DB I'm working with the writer of this course for organize computer files and Omea 2.0 Released! has helped so thanks. Anny

 
At 6:02 PM, Anonymous organizing skills said...

Just wanted to say that I've sent some notes I gathered from your blog including Omea 2.0 Released! for research on organize household which I'm helping with, with so thanks a lot DB. Anny.

 
At 1:57 AM, Anonymous personal organization software said...

DB I've enjoyed this on Omea 2.0 Released! and it's been useful for our own project on ##LINK#. Thanks. Anny.

 
At 4:36 AM, Anonymous organize software said...

Just wanted to say that I've sent some notes I gathered from your blog including Omea 2.0 Released! for research on organizing skills which I'm helping with, with so thanks a lot DB. Anny.

 
At 2:30 AM, Anonymous organization skill said...

I'm researching for organize office and this on Omea 2.0 Released! is useful so thanks DB. Anny

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger Home Based Business Work said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
Please take a journey to my also based business directory home link linkpartners please suggest blog.

 
At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy,

Do you guys watch movies in theater or on internet? I use to rent DVD movies from [b]Netflix.com[/b]. Recently I discovered that we can watch all new movies on internet on day, they are released. So why should I spend money on renting movies??? So, can you guys please tell me where I can [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]watch latest movie Best Worst Movie 2010[/url] for free?? I have searched [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Youtube.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Dailymotion.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Megavideo.com[/url] but, Could not find a good working link. If you know any working link please share it with me.


Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home